Thurlowe Clarke Limited is committed to providing a high level of service to all of its customers by exceeding their expectations when it comes to administration, customer care and providing customers with the correct advice to suit their current needs and circumstances.
Outcome Based Regulation
The aim of this framework is to outline Thurlowe Clarke Limited’s approach to Principle 6 of the Financial Conduct Authority’s Principles for Business in that ‘A firm must pay due regard to the interests of its customers and treat them fairly.’
This will include:
a) Paying due regard to their information needs;
b) Communicating information in a way that is fair and not misleading; and
c) Managing conflicts of interests fairly’.
Thurlowe Clarke Limited will look at all areas of our business on a regular basis to ensure that:
• Customers can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to our firm’s culture.
• We consider our customers when promoting new services and products and ensure that it is relevant to them.
• Our customers are provided with clear information and we keep them informed before, during and after the point of sale.
• Where advice is provided, we take time to understand our customers’ situation and ensure that our advice is suitable and appropriate.
• We meet our customer’s expectations, providing them with a level of service and products that are of an acceptable standard.
• We will ensure that our customers can switch providers, change products, surrender policies and make any complaints without any undue barriers.
Thurlowe-Clarke Limited Hamilton House, 87-89 Bell Street, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7AN Tel: 01737 237560 email@example.com